Thursday, February 24, 2011

Childhood



(Bliss) What an amazing part of our life!!!! Childhood is the BEST part of anyone's life though I agree there are exceptions. It is that part, which is pure innocence and unconditional love. No disagreement there I am sure. When I look at children, I see just love. They have no hatred in them. Have you seen the mischievous look in their eyes!!!

So,
Where is all this innocence lost? When do they transform into this so-called "Adult" with no trace of what they were as a child? When do they learn of jealousy and hatred for fellow humans? When do they start having a hunger for power and fame and money?

Think about it!!
This world would be a better place if all of us, old and young, irrespective of age, would be still a child at heart. We need to give our children a better place to live in.

"I want to laugh like a child, play like a child and be innocent like a child .... but the world I live in does not allow me to be a child once more.....I would love to be a child again....!!!"

1 comment:

  1. I love this one choooo chweeeet....... :)

    ReplyDelete