Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Friends



What do my friends mean to me? Well, literally...Everything!!!

I have seen different kinds of friends but it is the ones who have left a mark in my heart whom I cherish the most. Having lived in a hostel/dorm for 5 years of my college life, I have realized that friends come in all different packages, like it or not. During troubled times and sometimes in a very hard way, we learn who our true friends are. Hold on to such good friends as they will always be there for you, through thick and thin of life.

In friendship, never expect anything in return. Then it is not friendship anymore. Give your love, laugh with them, have fun together and most importantly be there for them when they need you. That is friendship.

"People say friends must always hold hands, but true friends don't need to hold hands because they know the other hand will always be there."



No comments:

Post a Comment