Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Favorite Friendship Quotes



You are the kind of friend that only heaven could have sent.

I appreciate all the things you do, and the way you show you care.

People like you are found only once in a lifetime. So you better take care of yourself because I don't want to waste another lifetime to find a such a SWEET Friend. 

If two hearts are meant to be friends, no matter how long it takes, how far they go, how tough it seems, fate will bring them together to share friendship forever.

Knowing a friend like you has made me happy in a million ways and if ever I have to let you go, I would find a million reasons to make you stay!

A friend is never a coincidence in your life, they are meant to enter your life to bring you joy and laughter. So, I will treasure the friendship between us.

No comments:

Post a Comment